We offer advisory services for taxation as well as corporate and fund structuring.
Our tax advisory services include the following:
- Mauritius tax opinions
- Business and corporate restructurings
- Tax planning with respect to international structures and transactions
- Tax ruling applications and implications of local regulatory and legislative tax changes
- Handling of queries from foreign tax authorities under exchange of information articles of DTAs / Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEAs)
- Review of agreements, contracts and other business documents from a tax perspective
Corporate and Fund Structuring
After engaging into discussions with our clients to determine their needs, we provide them with a proposal for a cost-efficient structure that will ensure that they are in compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements. We will facilitate the setup of their structure through close follow-ups with the regulatory authorities.
As regards to the structuring and setting of funds, we provide advisory services on regulatory, tax and legal structures of the fund that would be most appropriate for the financing or investing activity.
We provide administration services to funds domiciled in Mauritius and funds that are domiciled in other jurisdictions but that have outsourced their administration to us.
We work with leading international law firms, banking institutions and custodians to provide the best solutions to our partners. We ensure that there is regular communication with our clients to provide them with updates in the Fund industry.